Greater Asia Seafood Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Receptionist cum Admin position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inqueries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintain security and telecommunications system.
- Operates telecommunications systems by following manufacturer’s instruction for house phone and console operations.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Keep a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Assist production department in capturing daily raw-mate receiving data, daily finish goods produce into computer database.
- Maintain proper recording and storage of production data for easy referring.
- Prepare/printing production forms.
- Any ad-hock task assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary School/STPM/” A” Level/Pre-U or higher in Business Studies / Administration.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and mandarin spoken is an added advantage.
- Strong computer capabilities in MS Excel, MS Word, and Power Point.
- Excellent oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer management skill.
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Possess own transport and a valid driving license (B, D).
- Must be trustworthy, punctual, and able to work extended hours.
- Positive working attitude and good health, ability to work independently and under pressure in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
We are an established integrated seafood manufacturer with our highly advanced plant based in Pasir Gudang. Our speciality in farming and processing of Black Tiger Shrimps has earned us a place in the export market, at the very highest level of excellence.
Generally, we are highly responsible for the below four (4) core values:
To nature and the environment, by ensuring our farming and processing procedures are done in a sustainable way.
To our employees, by providing a workplace that is happy, nurturing a sense of teamwork, secure and safe.
To our products, treating the shrimps with care and respect as should be accorded to this priceless gift mother nature has awarded us a wholesome and nutritious food.
To our customers, by maintaining the high quality and value of our products.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.