CRICUT MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Recruitment Specialist position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Job posting and manage recruitment project related vacancies.
- Source for potential clients to collaborate with current available projects.
- Coordinate the entire recruitment process including screening, interview arrangements, training arrangement
- Collaborate with Directors/Managers on the job requirements
- Ensure compliance with internal process standard.
- Provide weekly reports as and when required.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that assigned by the HR Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Required 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Resourceful, organized and meticulous.
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant disposition, excellent interpersonal skills with good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Having experience in working at recruitment agencies is an advantage.
- Able to work independently.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Europe, South America, as well as Malaysia we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.