INTRETECH (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. 盈趣科技（马来西亚）有限公司 is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QEMS Engineer (Quality Management) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
· Assist Top Management in organizing and implementing management review;
· Assist Top Management in formulating the company’s annual Quality Objectives;
· Organized the formulation of process performance indicators, supervised and inspected the implementation and completion of various department;
· Responsible for establishment of the company’s management system procedures, and organizing the implementation and inspection of the Management System;
· Responsible for Quality and Environmental Management System implementation and maintenance;
· Organize relevant departments to propose correction and corrective action for nonconforming items, and supervise the implementation effect;
· Propose and supervise the implementation of continuous improvement measures;
· Carry out annual Internal audits;
· Manage / assist with External Audits as and when necessary;
· In charge of internal information communication;
· Responsible for the management of document control and standardization;
· Knowledge of IATF16949 and ISO9001;
· Understanding of ISO14001 and ISO45001
· Maintain the Quality Manuals and Quality Procedures and ensure contents are appropriate for business;
· Organise and manage the plant internal audit system and the corrective action reporting system;
· Conduct Quality Systems audits and assist in training/guidance to other auditors;
· Host external Quality System audits;
· Provide training on Quality issues;
· Assist with training of quality awareness;
· Responsibility for Group documented QMS / EMS systems and maintain certification to ISO 9001 & 14001;
· Ensure compliance with current legislation and best practice, ensuring that any new legislative changes are brought to the attention of the responsible Director in a timely manner for appropriate action;
· Approve ECN changes through OA system; Ensure all equipment calibrated and updated by monthly basis;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Communication skill, Leadership, Independent
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Able to work in team and under pressure
- Willing to travel overseas.
- Mandarin speaking will be an strong added advantage.
- Independently handle project and contribute own idea after inspection.
No. 20, Jalan Teknologi 4, Taman Teknologi Johor, 81400 Senai, Johor.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.