EPS Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Purchasing Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Location: Johor Bahru, Johor
Industry: Consulting Industry
Remuneration: Basic salary plus EPF + SOSCO + EIS
Working Schedule : 5 days per week
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
• Ensure that the products and supplies match the requirement of individual orders.
• Maintain and update list of suppliers and their details.
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
• Prepare a monthly report of each business unit expenses.
• Work with colleagues and procurement managers to complete duties as needed.
• Maintain stock taking process up to date.
• Handle petty cash and claim.
• Experienced in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Computer literacy skills
• Good administrative skills
• Good attention to details
• Written and fluent in Mandarin language is compulsory
- General, Professional and Executive Search
- Managed Services / Manpower Outsourcing
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Payroll Outsourcing
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.