TDK-Lambda Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QA ENGINEER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- At least Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Mechanical or equivalence.
- Prefer 3 years or more working experience in QA Field.
- Able to work independently and good communication, negotiation and problem solving skill.
- Able to write technical report technique are added advantage.
- SPC, FMEA, 8D, 7 QC tools skills are added advantage.
- Verify inspection drawing ( QID ) checking items to meet customer requirement.
- Monitor and analyze quality data and perform an improvement timely
- Reporting, informing and discussing with immediate superior for any line quality issue.
- Follow up the closure of line quality issue.
- Guide and train inspector for product requirement by refer to drawing
- Create Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) for new and transferred model.
- Participant in Design Review Meeting and follow up the closure of feedback prior to proto, pilot and mass production.
- Perform product and mechanical evaluation for new and transferred model.
- Review 4M change content and perform risk assessment.
- Perform improvement activity to achieve company goal (Quality, Cost, Delivery and Reliability).
- Follow up new model / transfer model proto , pilot and first mass production review finding closure.
- Carry out Horizontal development if there is possibility to other products to be similar nonconformity as customer complaint and action taken is needed.
- Practice and implement in accordance to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO13485.
- Provide technical support to IQA.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.