Creative Precast Technics Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Engineers position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
In line with our continuous growth and our current business expansion, we are seeking suitable candidates to join us as Project Engineer to work together with our highly experience team. Currently, we have various on-going projects and is also in the verge of finalizing a few more new projects for location in Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan, Johor, Penang, Terengganu, Selangor & Klang Valley
- To coordinate and ensure jobs are carried out in accordance to required specification, quality, safety standard and effecting the optimum speed of construction.
- To plan, organize and monitor the project teams to achieve the required objective of the projects.
- To liaise with clients, consultants, subcontractors, suppliers and project teams and ensuring excellent communication between all parties.
- To coordinate with designers and consultants to ensure conformance of structural and architectural design.
- To coordinate with mould fabricator on mould design and fabrication.
- To maintain good documentation on drawing and filing system for the projects.
- The position for site require candidate to be stationed in the various IBS and other precast project site.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Posses good leadership and communication skills.
- min 3 years working experience as a Project Engineer.
- Fresh Engineer is also encouraged to apply as trainee engineer
- Good written and verbal communication in English and computer literacy is essential.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, resourceful and possesses high passion for details
- Experience in Precast Construction Works shall be an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Terengganu, Kelantan, Johor, Pahang, Penang.