DFINITI TECHNOLOGIES SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project/Mechanical Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· To review client technical requisition / specifications / datasheets, ASME code compliances during bidding phase and re-checking post PO stage.
· To assist sales / project / QC / procurement / production team on technical advice on mechanical aspect.
· To assist draftsman in material selection / producing GA and fabrication drawings (3D and 2D) for static equipment (heater / pressure vessel / skid package).
· To prepare Bill of Materials (BOM) and key-in into system for purchasing process.
· To assist on producing project procedures, material purchasing technical specification, material requisition.
· To review design calculation / drawings and documentations provided by vendors / engineering consultant for project and ASME code compliances.
· To communicate with internal department (procurement/production/QC) to ensure requirement of purchasing / fabrication is understood.
· To communicate with external department (Authorized Inspector / client) to ensure ASME code / project requirements are met.
· To review return comments from client / AI and to provide feedback in-line with scope of supply.
· To update required documentation for ISO9001, U-stamp & NB compliance from mechanical aspect.
· Min. Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering from recognized College or University.
· Min. 6-8 years working experience in Oil & Gas Industry in related field.
· Familiar with Solidworks and AutoCAD will be an advantage.
· Strong knowledge in pressure vessel design and familiar with ASME Sect. VIII Div. 1; Div. 2 will be an advantage.
· Knowledge in NACE MR0175, ASME Sect. II and other related international code.
· Meticulous, organise, independent and able to work in fast pace environment.
· Must be able to interpret engineering drawings and review design calculation for static equipment.
· Familiar with international codes and standards / international EPC contractors and end users.
· Knowledge in material selection / welding; NDT will be an advantage.
DFINITI Technologies specialises in designing and engineering complete process heating system and equipment for application in various industries such as Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and Refinery, Offshore and Marine, Aerospace, etc. We provide direct and indirect process heaters that can be custom-engineered or according to industrial standard . With wide-ranging products which include Electric Process Heater, Bath Heater, Fired/Hot Oil Heater, Space Heater and more, we are a one-stop shop provider of quality yet cost-effective thermal solutions.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru, Subang Jaya.