CRICUT MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PROJECT MANAGER, HARDWARE DEVELOPMENT position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage complex electro-mechanical product development projects
- Work as the technical and programmatic focal point and facilitator for development activities.
- Prepares and manages project budgets and schedules.
- Highlights issues well in advance and leads efforts to develop and implement alternative actions to overcome the issues and maintain the schedule.
- Prepares and maintains Issues/Action Item database.
- Leads the team in working through complex issues
- Maintains a system’s view of the project to identify and manage risks
- Ensure that management and stakeholders are notified of any potential schedule impacts
- Facilitate regular status meetings with both domestic and international teams.
- Ensure seamless communication with other functional areas (SW, Product Mgmt, etc.)
- Ensure that all projects are completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate testing activities with engineers and the quality department
- Ensure product performance meets engineering and product specifications through testing and inspection.
- Coordinate and manage supplier and contract manufacturing activities to deliver on project objectives. Includes regular travel to or within Asia as needed (at least 4x/yr, can include travel to China, Malaysia and other areas of Asia).
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering strongly preferred. They will have a working knowledge of software/firmware and some programming background. They will also be familiar with electronics with the ability to read and understand electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- 5+ years in project management related to product development
- Strong communication skills, team work and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to utilize various technologies and tools to effectively manage projects and provide clear and concise communications to teams and stakeholders
- Adept at Microsoft Project, MS Excel. Proficiency in Minitab highly desirable
- The ability to understand and apply statistical process control methods is highly desirable including Cpk’s, T-Tests, X-Bar/R charts, DOE’s, etc.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Europe, South America, as well as Malaysia we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.