NUTRI FOOD & PACKAGING (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Coordinate with the production team to achieve production target and customer expectation.
- Liaise with internal team on quality issue and coordinate internal corrective and preventive action, wherever required
- Coordinate with the section leader to supervise the contractors / vendors in performing their duties in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure proper documentation of all maintenance and production.
- Able to do planning & ensure the production meeting both quality & quantity goals.
- To ensure the resources are fully utilized for maximum results
- To update the department new requirement, achievement & problem or issues faced.
- Work closely with section leader to create a conducive working environment to promote high morale, discipline, teamwork, commitment & safety at machine area.
- Assist to carry out improvement plan for productivity & quality.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Preparation and implementation of production schedules to ensure that the required quantity is completed at the scheduled time.
- Ensures that the raw materials are available to suit his production planning.
- Ensures that all production outputs are produced in accordance with quality control specification.
- Manpower planning for the department.
- To carry out any other work as required & authorized by Management.
- Degree in Mechanical & Engineering, Manufacturing engineering or related field
- At least 3 years of working experience in a leadership position
- Computer literature & able to analysis data.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies. Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Bilingual in English and Malay, Mandarin is added advantages.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
A well established and leading packaging group with operations in South East Asia, in response to the continued growth of business is seeking dynamic and experienced candidates who are highly motivated, committed and capable of meeting the demands of challenging business environment to join our Malaysia plant.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.