Fairview International School Vacancies PRIMARY & MIDDLE YEAR IB TEACHERS
Fairview International School is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PRIMARY & MIDDLE YEAR IB TEACHERS position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- A relevant degree to teach areas/specialization
- Homeroom Teachers
- Mandarin Teachers
- Music Teachers
- Visual Arts Teacher
- English/ Language A Teachers
- Chemistry and Biology Teachers
- An understanding of the developmental needs of different age groups.
- Excellence in teaching practice.
- Effective communication skills & collaborative nature.
- We encourage applicant to indicate campus and subject preference for a better understanding of your profile
- Designing effective lesson plans and delivering them in accordance with programme standards set forth for the assigned subject: these standards at present include IB PYP and MYP.
- Designing and administering assessments which meet reliability and validity criteria as per student learning outcomes.
- Adhering to academic policies set forth by Fairview management.
- Collaborating meaningfully with Programme Coordinators, Campus Leaders, the Global Head of Department and team of subject teachers within Fairview, in order to ensure academic excellence for the specific subject in relation to curriculum design, instruction and assessment.
- Participating fully in the Professional Development of academic staff.
- Participating in campus-wide activities and other ad-hoc duties as assigned by campus Heads from time to time.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Education Degree is a bonus.
- Understanding of A-Level iGCSE syllabus and IB.
- Curriculum knowledge of MYP/DP would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field
- Language Proficiency : English, Language of Instruction
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Ipoh, Selangor.