SIK Color (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Asst. Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. Evaluates manufacturing processes with conducting trial programs; applying knowledge of process design, machinery lay out,
equipment related, parameter, output, material, and troubleshooting; soliciting observations from operators and meet’s ISO
2. Ensure all process and productions are following Company Procedure and maintain the implementations.
3. Maintains product and process data base by writing computer programs, entering data.
4. Study room of improvement for manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning work flow, space requirements and
5. Study room of improvement for efficiency measurement system to capture labour efficiency, material yields, and rejects/rework.
6. Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
7. Assist. Production HOD to provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labour, and material costs;
reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
8. Assist. Prod. Engineer to prepare product and process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
9. Evaluate Analyse, Report and Revise changes as necessary.
10. Document current as-is production processes and best practices at each work station.
11. Responsible to define, measure, analyse, improve and control for all CAR issue to ensure there was no same problem are repeated
12. Standardize processes (SOP/WI) for all production stations.
13. Work with staff to implement process improvement recommendations.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.