Celestica (AMS) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Security Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Trains new officers.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
• To secure and protect the organization's property or its staffs, owners, tenants and visitors safety.
• Supervision on Out Source Security team.
• Maintains a professional departmental, company and community reputation.
• Maintains regular, consistent attendance record.
• Knowledgeable of and adhere to all rules and regulations, policies, and orders.
• Provides protection for all employees and people enter premises.
• Provides overall protection of company assets.
• Interacts with guests and employees in a professional manner.
• Interacts with local law enforcement agencies as required. May assist in operating the timekeeping system.
• Attends, and satisfactorily completes all required training as assigned and required.
• Responsible for the protection of Celestica assets and to respond to alarms, emergency situations and to assist employees with security issue as part of our mission to provide a safe work environment.
• Responsible for maintaining appropriate access to all areas of the facility for both employees and customers.
• Resolves potential physical security issues and dangers.
• Controlling daily security operations including incident investigation, property passes, loss prevention, and all administrative duties required at the site.
• Preferably Non¬Executive specialized in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
• Physical fit with no criminal records and free from drug abuse.
• Able to handle CCTV and Fire Fighting Equipments.
• Willing to work on shifts, Public Holidays
• Understanding of environmental, health and safety regulations (local and government)
• Ability to learn and follow general specifications as defined by site operations.
• Ability to learn established inspection procedures.
• Able to effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external customers.
• Duties may require extended hours of standing and walk.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.