Capita Penang is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Procurement Executive (Johor Bahru, up to RM3,200) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Search, review and analyze for new and existing vendors and suppliers.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies match the requirement of individual orders.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their details.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Prepare a monthly report of each business unit expenses.
- Work with colleagues and procurement managers to complete duties as needed.
- Maintain stock taking process up to date.
- Handle petty cash and claim.
- Have basic knowledge on how to use outlook, google sheets, and excel.
- Experienced in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Good attention to details.
- Written and fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.