Biocon Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Planner position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan, schedule and prioritize commercial production, maintenance, qualifications and other non-routine activities to ensure maximum plant productivity and minimum delays
- Collaborate with supply chain and production teams to develop and roll out quarterly production schedules;
- Define and monitor plant capacity to ensure optimal level of production capability is available to meet forecasted demand
- Collaborate with managers from filling, packaging and devices teams to ensure effective daily production management and coordinate production workflow
- Develop formal schedule for manpower, equipment and materials (consumables , components and outside services);
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other stakeholders as needed to address production bottlenecks
The attached document speaks about the journey and the many challenges and milestones encountered along the way. It talks of the Human Capital strategy of the company and how the Malaysia story is embedded in the same.
There were several steps which led to the success and many of them were differentiated with innovative ideas and sharp business acumen.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.