Samtec Asia Pacific (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Order Support Staff (Production Planner) - (oknncfw0-oknncfw0) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Review the open order regularly, manage and prioritize it according to Samtec Golden Rule.
- Schedule and plan the order by using Schedule Dashboard or any other equivalent tool to meet the MDD (Manufacturing Due Date) by ensuring the material, people and machine capacity availability.
- Look for the opportunity to batch the order to have minimum change over without compromising due date.
- Communicate and coordinate with shift supervisor / OSS to ensure smooth execution according to the plan.
- Monitor, manage and follow through (physically locate) the orders to ensure it flows through the processes and is on track to meet the MDD. Proactively work with relevant party to address the potential issue to avoid any Past Due.
- Report back to Supervisor timely when foresee or there is any risk that may miss the order.
- Follow up with material planner or upstream process on material requirement for orders.
- Drive OTD improvement to achieve the target by working with relevant parties to close the gap, example manpower/material/machine availability, insufficient lead time etc.
- Ensure correct reschedule code is entered together with realistic date for any order that past due and this need to be done timely.
- Responsible to inform appropriate departments especially the downstream process / work center of orders that deviate from schedule so that opportunities of recovery can be explored.
- Utilize reports to proactively manage large orders (example Daily Order Report and Pocket Report) to meet the MDD.
- Be the back-up Supervisor during the absence of supervisor.
- Experience with Process knowledge for related area.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in manufacturing area.
- Proficient with Samtec Global Network (SGN), Shop Floor Control, PC Man, Inventory Suite, Pocket Database etc.
- Excellent problem solving, investigation skills, detail orientation
- Must possess good communication skills - written and verbal.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access)
- Team player and must be able to work with multiple groups of people - Operators, Floor Mgr.'s, Engineers, etc.
- Minimum Diploma / related technical or equivalent experience.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.