Eternal Materials (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Process Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
- Eternal Materials (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd is a petrochemical based industry.
- Candidate must be passionate to be an Engineer and show strong attributes such as attention to details, highly organized and have a good fundamental in engineering skills.
- Willing to work in shift and cooperate with company requirement.
- Enhancing the operational performance of the plan by applying engineering solutions to optimize plant up-time and quality performance.
- New production project evaluation, planning, implementing and testing
- Assist in maintenance for current production equipment and piping
- Assist in production, collect, analysis and set-up operational parameter data
- Assist in production operation, troubleshooting and improvement, follow up and provide support for abnormal cases
- Assist in new product transfer, trial manufacturing and production
- Supervise operator job progress
- Any other works requested by supervisors
- Assist in management of production, executing the production plan, to ensure safety at production area.
- Assist operators and shift leaders in solving problems during production, and provide corrective action and preventive action for those abnormal conditions.
- Collect, analyze and evaluate data collected during the production if it is required.
- Set up and manage the Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) and Working Instructions (WI).
- Evaluate, plan and execute projects to improve the safety and working condition at site.
- Set up and manage the Distributed Control System (DCS) – Delta V.
- Plan and evaluate the specification of equipment and manage the P&IDs.
- Execute and manage tasks related to ISO Quality and Environmental Management.
- Conduct works requested by supervisors.
- Follow the rules and regulations set by Safety, Health and Environment Department.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.