PELENTONG ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Apply a broad range of fundamental engineering concepts, practices and procedures to assigned projects.
- Develop and implement optimized, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with customer, product or process specifications, quality requirements and standards while following a structured in-house developmental process.
- Follow disciplined product/process development and change control methods.
- Provide hands-on technical support and training for manufacturing processes and personnel.
- Improve manufacturing processes and methods to drive cost-reductions, quality improvements and process efficiency into the factory.
- Author complete and comprehensive documentation including, but not limited to, engineering design documents and drawings, operating procedures and work instructions according to established quality management standards.
- Evaluate and analyze process data in order to drive efficiency into the process or determine root cause and corrective actions.
- Lead cross-functional teams through process development, process improvement, root cause investigations, etc.
- Employ project management techniques to lead projects and ensure management is updated on project status, issues and risk mitigation items.
- Provide input to, and create, project cost estimates, timelines and milestones.
- Function as an effective team member through collaboration, conflict resolution, encouragement, respectful interactions with co-workers, active listening, etc.
- Perform any other duties or special projects as assigned from time to time.
Pelentong Electronic Industries Sdn. Bhd. is a 100% local based wire harness manufacturing company, established in 1993. As of 2014, the company owns over 15,000 Square Feet built-up areas of factory, RM 2.5 Million paid-up capital, and over RM 5 Million turnover per year. In line with our IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 quality management programs, we have established the following quality policy to govern all quality aspects of our manufacturing processes from material preparation to customers and after sales service.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.