Roboto Coding Academy is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operation & Customer Service Executive (Remote / Work-From-Home) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Have a passion for Education and Technology?
Join us in our Mission to Teach Every Child to Code!
At Roboto Coding Academy, our aim is to be the world’s leading academy in student-centric education for technology and future skills. As Singapore’s premier coding school, our mission has empowered our team of more than 100 MOE-registered teachers to teach upwards of 10,000 students via collaboration with 170 schools and organisations. We have also partnered with prominent organisations such as Apple, CapitaLand and People’s Association to help people from all walks of life upskill and gain digital literacy.
If you are seeking experience and learning opportunities in a fast-paced collaborative environment, you are who we want! Come get hands-on experience in honing new skills acquired on the job, and a chance to apply theoretical knowledge to real life situations. Join the Roboto family to gain more insights in your chosen field and be exposed to your career options. Let’s make a positive difference in the education of our next generation together!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work remotely in Malaysia to support Singapore business operations
- Champion the Academy’s Brand guidelines and Customer Service Blueprint as the first touch point of the Academy.
- Be the central node of the HQ backend support team
- Provide professional, prompt, and friendly support to customers and staff over the phone and text messages for matters such as: attendance, billing, technical, curriculum or other enquiries.
- Use cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and Learning Management Systems (LMS) to manage internal and external support requests from customers and staff
- Management of operations such as scheduling of make-up classes, manpower planning and resource allocation.
- Liaise with internal departments and external clients and suppliers to ensure customer success
- Prepare, compile, and maintain proper digital documentation for all classes and students.
- Details of working hours:
- Weekday: 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Weekend: 8:30am to 5:30pm
- No. of working days per week:
- Option A: 3 weekdays + 2 weekends
- Option B: 4 weekdays + 1 weekend (Sat OR Sun)
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- Customer-focused and Goal-Orientated
- Highly driven with discipline to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly personality and good client communication skills
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Speaks with confidence and clear intonation over the phone
- Able to keep client’s interests front of mind, bring an outside-in perspective to encourage cross-collaboration and open feedback
- Training provided over virtual platform
- All IT equipment, software and infrastructure provided
- Basic Salary and Incentives: MYR 3,500 to MYR 5,000
We look forward to receiving your applications.
Our unwavering focus in our 3 Core Values sets us apart: Technology, Education & Service.
(i) Grooming the next generation of developers, designers and leaders who understand code,
(ii) Cultivating Computational Thinking in our youth.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.