PEC (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for IT Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To ensure IT systems availability, security and integrity.
- To assist end-users in IT systems usage.
- To escalate issues to IT management where necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Document processes.
- Coordinate tasks and share information with IT Infrastructure team.
- Follow all company’s procedures and protocols.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
Qualification & Experience Generally Required
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows platform preferred.
- Good communication skill.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Possessed own vehicle & willing to travel.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.