ADVANCED ASSEMBLY MATERIALS (M) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manufacturing Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Leading the Leadframe manufacturing operations (down setting, cutting and taping) team in implementing the processes and quality management system to ensure the production of high quality products.
- Overseeing the whole manufacturing process, drawing up production schedule to ensure the products are produced according to the quality standard and on time.
- Establishing manufacturing priorities and allocating the optimal resources.
- Establishing and maintaining a standard of performance for the operation to ensure planned KPI’s of efficiency and performance are met.
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement programs to ensure good operations effectiveness and cost.
- Developing and tracking the competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and coaching so as to achieve the required objectives.
- Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations.
- Ensuring the compliances with Health and Safety policies, QMS, EMS, related systems and processes.
- Assessing manufacturing operations staffing and skill requirements and developing plans to address the required needs.
- Institutionalizing the manufacturing Best Practice Tools and Processes.
- Drive yield improvement by initiating, developing and implementing innovative solutions.
- Motivate and lead a team of engineers to achieve operational excellence.
- Minimum Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Manufacturing with at least 10 years’ working experience and a minimum of 5 years in people management.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing process will be required. Experience in down setting, stamping and taping process will be an added advantage.
- Possess good and effective communication skill with all levels in the organization, suppliers and customers.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, leadership and presentation skill required.
- Aggressive, meticulous, analytical and experience in strategies planning
- Able to think strategically and 'out-of-box' to develop vision and roadmap for function and drive change in function.
- Strong analytical mind, high integrity, result driven and possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide leadership, direction, identity and resolve issues with other departments group effectively.
- Able to implement and carry-out improvement opportunities to improve long term quality, profitability and productivity.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.