QL Figo (Johor) Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Human Resource And Administration Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment process and fulfill manpower requisition within the time frame.
- Source and recruit candidates by using data base, social media networking, referral and etc.
- Place advertisement in job portal for all positions to ensure vacancies is filled up on time.
- Screen and filtering candidates resume for interview arrangement.
- Analyse turnover rate and provide solutions for employee retention.
- Ensure job description is up to date and maintain in both hard and soft copy.
- Oversee and manage all office administration related matters, provide support and ensure that all system is in place.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 2 year(s) of related working experience in the manufacturing environment is required for this position.
- Independent, reliable ,decisive and a good team player.
- Able to deliver results and work under pressure.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kulai.
Agri-food producer QL Resources' executive chairman Dr Chia Song Kun, who recently won the award for Outstanding CEO at the The Edge Billion Ringgit Club awards, shares the secret to the group's flourishing business
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.