Kerry Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Process Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The main responsibilities of this role are process and product development / improvement and monitoring the plant’s process / utilities systems. Assignments will involve a wide variety of projects related to quality, cost and plant operations (e.g. energy & water saving projects) and the process Engineer will be involved in recommending and implementing improvements, plant trial execution and New Product Introductions.
• Process development and improvement in the plant
• Lead or/and provide technical support on engineering projects
• Lead or/and serve as team member of the NPI project
• Developing an understanding and applying technical expertise to assigned process.
• Collaborate and work with other employees of Kerry worldwide to resolve problems and apply best practices
• Analyse and troubleshoot process problems and make suitable recommendation to improve efficiency
• Ensure minimum process deviation at production
• Responsible in developing the SOP / work instructions
• Conduct data and capability analysis, analyse the trends in terms of production yield/productivity, quality, rejects, down time and carry out improvements to close these gaps
• Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for production
• Identify resources and equipment requirements and manages software’s and hardware’s availabilities
• Investigate health, safety, environmental, quality and cost related issues and work with stakeholders to make improvement
• Contribute to the maintenance and continuous improvement of the management systems of safety, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HACCP & GMP.
• Perform any other related assignment as and when required
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience in similar role or in a Food/ Chemical Manufacturing/ Oil & Gas industry and handling projects on site
• Experience with Green Belt, Lean, Kaizen or Six Sigma methodologies will be advantage
• Working knowledge in ISO 9001 Quality System, ISO14001, GMP, HACCP, plant start-up and distributive control systems pertaining to the process industry is an advantage
• Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills in English - adept at dealing with and engaging people at all levels
• Ability to persuade and influence others effectively and challenge status quo, when necessary
• Strong project management abilities and result oriented – must have a proven track record of managing multiple projects to successful completion
• A motivated and driven individual with the core competencies required to success in a demanding and challenging working environment
• Possess strong planning and analytical skills and be able to take complex issues and break down actions for resolutions and working with tight deadlines with a hands-on approach.
• The ability to identify and actively plan improvements. Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
Kerry has been present in Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA) region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. Kerry employs nearly 4,000 talented people across the region and, being a truly global company, our employees have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the global Kerry footprint.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.