South Pacific Chemical Industries Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Logistic Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for smooth logistics and warehouse operations
- Developed integrated logistics and warehouse management systems for cost-efficient storage planning with the proper delivery tracking system, e.g. GPS
- Plan and arrange domestic delivery and incoming/outgoing shipment with proper documentations (permit, certificate, clearance letter, bank guarantee, etc)
- Source, monitor and evaluate third party logistic and warehouse service and performance
- Responsible to maintain good service provider with competitive rate - third party warehouse, logistic and shipping company
- Lead demand planning to maximize order fulfillment by ensuring healthy inventory and raw material flows in the entire supply chain and work closely with all internal stakeholders
- Prepare various analysis report:
(i) logistics performance (cost, time, route, mode of transport),
(ii) Warehouse optimization (spread even incoming and outgoing goods activity)
(iii) Logistic claims, loss, damage, pricing, etc
(iv) Various KPIs (lead time, logistic cost, inventory, non-compliance, etc)
(v) Inventory control and discrepancy
(vi) Safety compliance
- Implement continuous improvement initiative, preventive and corrective actions, troubleshooting when necessary
- Ensure warehouse facilities and storage comply with safety standards
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistic/Business Studies or equivalent
- At least 8 years experience in a Logistic/Supply Chain/Warehouse Management role
- Familiar with import/export documentation and regulatory requirements
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- A team player, result-oriented with capable of conveying concept and ideas
- Advanced computer skills with knowledge in ERP/Microsoft Navision system would be an advantage
- Multilingual with Mandarin-speaking would be an advantage
- Flexible to travel within Malaysia/Singapore when necessary
- Together we're strong.
- Flexible and adopting to changes easily.
- Building long term relationship.
- Customer Centric - one stop shop for all needs.
- High quality and high standards of safety.
- Profitable and sustainable business.
- Leaders in the industry and the supplier of choice for customers.
- Invest in our perople - appropriate reward and recognition.
- Contribute to society as a pioneer in environmental manufacturing.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.