R LOGIC SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for IT Project Management position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Planning and executing technology projects and system implementations in the field in an organized and effective manner.
- Focus on applications development to support both new and existing enterprise initiatives to bring systems out of the back room into competitive business environment.
- Establishing project scopes, goals, timelines, resources, and deliverables that support business goals and tracking projects progress
- Responsible for the business case, project planning, resource management, delivery and deployment of the defined outcome
- Managed regional out-source vendor application management services (AMS) which included change management request, ticket incident logs & closure, SLA/KPI tracking, resolved outstanding issue, escalation, monthly performance update and annual vendor evaluation.
- Demonstrated track record of managing medium to large projects
- Support and Deliver IT Services Management (ITSM) solutions based on ITIL best practices that focus on the people, process, technology and information perspectives of providing integrated organization wide business solutions within the IT infrastructure.
- Led team that provided production and project support for desktops, networks, telecommunications, and applications.
- Supported vastly different infrastructure and application environments. (region and overseas)
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development.
- Meet with managers/users to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Maintain and improve Internal Customer Satisfaction by constantly monitoring performance and developing improvement plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, with a major in either management of information systems, computer science, or information technology.
- Exceptional focus, Strong follow-through, Management and Coordination skills.
Specified skills –
- Technical Expertise - Project Implementation, Project Planning and Management
- People Management Skills
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.