Luzi (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Import & Export Compliances Specialist, position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Being responsible for the legal compliances of import / export processes
- To ensure all of raw materials are have the necessary legal compliances, to import, store, use and export.
- Maintain and update the existing Standard Operating Procedures all for all import and export matters for all customs and Trade regulatory requirements. Namely, highlighting the application procedures, renewal procedure and list of relevant government ministries involved other important and relevant information’s.
- MITI: Handle cost analysis, renewal and registration of new products .
- Highlight the status of non-compliances to the Management on timely manner.
- Proactively take proper measure to ensure all the relevant compliances by various government ministries are executed promptly.
- Responsible for ensuring Customs classifications and regulatory requirements
- To initiate and lead inter teams supports to ensure the compliances queries are addressed sending goods / documents via Fedex / DHL to customers or our headquarters
- maintaining all relevant and important customs documentation properly
- liaising with the local Customs Department for all matters related to the import and export processes
Further Additional Responsibilities:
- Weekly submission for Import Permits based on Material Planner’s schedule
- To follow up and escalate matters between NPRA and the Poison B License holder to ensure all the raw material that is required for Poison B license are done well in advance to ensure for smooth customs clearance during import.
- To ensure all relevant departments complies with the necessary compliances required by the relevant government agencies.
- To proactively discuss in team and relevant government bodies if there are solution for any kind exemptions based on our industry.
- Diploma or other equivalent
- Experience in dealing with Asian countries/customers
- Experience in Manufacturing industry is a MUST
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Lean management experience as an advantage.
· Ability to work under pressure, independently and autonomous with self- starter attitude.
· Fluency with Microsoft Excel
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Must have the potential to assume increased responsibility and highly self-driven.
- Language proficiency :
English: fluent proficiency in spoken and written English
Malay: spoken and written
Our mission statement reflects our customers’ needs.
- our promise of outstanding quality,
- close customer partnerships based on trust and
- taking responsibility for our action
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.