Kiswel Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HRA ASSISTANT position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Competitive Salaries
• Training & Development Opportunities
• Yearly Increment & Performance Bonus
• Implement office standards, policies and procedures and ensure staff compliance.
• Source for competitive vendors and negotiate for best rates on products and office supplies sourcing
• Liaise with brokers / insurance company for price comparison on renewal general insurance policies within the Group
• Provide support and management services to various divisions effectively.
• Assist in ad hoc company event as and when needed.
• Maintain of admin records and handling filing system
• Liaison with external parties on HR & admin matter, eg. Statutory bodies, building maintenance contractors, office equipment vendors, etc.
• Executions of administrative tasks. Utilities bill, purchasing or etc
• Monitor HR department asset list
• Liaise with the local authorities and government departments for labor and admin related matters, etc.
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
• Perform meal arrangement for production operators in daily basis
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, training and seminar.
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Able to generate related instruction (SOP)
• Maintain a daily electronic journal , arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed
• Arrange executive travel , hotel and dining arrangements as needed upon request
• Responsible to produce quality reports and presentations
• Other HR & Admin related task that assigned by the superior from time to time
• At least two (2) year working experience in Human Resources / Admin DEPT.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and any relevant software programs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Detail-oriented, multi-tasking, and able to work under pressure.
• A self-starter, initiative, independent & possess high level of confidentiality.
• A team player with good attitude.
• Pleasant personality.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Solid organizational and Time-Management skills — Managing one's own time and the time of others
• Undertake any ad-hoc assignment assigned by the Superior or Management as and when required.
• Computer literacy, familiar with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word & Power Point.
• Conversant with both English & Bahasa Malaysia.
• Report writing in English.
• Good analytical skills, able to see problems & recommend sound solutions.
• Good time-management skills.
• Ability to read & comply to departmental procedures, processes and work instructions.
• Keen on continuous improvement.
• Effective visual , aural , oral , tactile & ambulatory abilities
• Medically fit without major health issues or chronic diseases
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.