MINDe Group - Recruitment Firm is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Personnel Manager/Senior Executive @Johor Bahru (Incentives + Profit Booster) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Working Location: Austin V Square, Johor Bahru
Compensation: Basic Salary (RM3,000 to RM4,500) + Quarter Incentive + Yearly Profit Booster
- Special Incentives
- Special Gift for top performer
- 16 holidays, 5 working days
- Medical coverage
- Trainings (in-house/courses) sponsors
- Company Trip, birthday gift and meal.
- Prime Office location with modern and comfortable work space
- Managing personnel concentrates on certain administrative human resource categories and also office administrative
- It includes job analyses, strategic personnel planning, performance appraisals and benefit coordination.
- It also involves recruitment, screening and new employee orientation and training.
- It involves wages, dispute resolution and other record keeping duties.
- Key holders to all staffs sales reports, productivity reports and conversion reports, work closely with directors to make operational effiency
- Responsible for managing staff movements (e.g. Onboarding, promotion, resignation and etc)
- Responsible for preparing the corporate budget related to personnel cost
- Conduct industry surveys on employee;s benefits, terms and etc
- Responsible in Monthly/Quarter/Yearly performance appraisal "KPI" and monitoring improvement
- Managing employee grievances and displinary issues (issuing warning letter, absconded and etc)
- Responsible for identifying and implementing process improvement for operational effiency of the department
- Ensure compliance with applicable state and federal employment laws and occupational health and safety regulations.
- PR and Assistance to Director (mainly on manpower sectors)
- Able to speak fluent Mandarin
- Prefer someone who is background from Human Resource as you will be the matter of expert on HR
- 5 working days
- Prefer someone with transport
- Prefer someone able to travel within Malaysia (if only needed but not at Covid situation)
We are the mindful matchmakers. We match teams of professionals to help companies grow, while creating opportunities for candidates to find the right vocation. We build lasting robust relationships. In a world of constant change, we strive to seek the best candidate that fills not only a vacancy, but truly integrates with a team to bring it to greater heights. We are professional negotiators. We are the connectors. The negotiators who bring both company and candidate to an equal ground. We are talent builders for our clients, and career advisers for the candidates. We are people experts. We know the people we work with, and the industries we represent. We close positions for our clients by understanding the people they need. We build teams with insightful recruitment. To build a team, we delve into what makes the industry work, gathering in-depth insights to fill vacancies with the right talent. Our evangelists are team builders. As the chief, the alpha of the team, they have to make sure their group stays cohesive. They appreciate having the right people on board, as they know how important good personalities and excellent skills are to their team. Our purpose is to exist as an opportunity creator. We understand that not everyone has a dream job. Not everyone is suited to what they do. We identify talent. We bring them to the companies who need them. We enhance lives and create opportunities.
We help companies & teams Grow Through Connections.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Penang, Selangor.