Premier Plus Property Sdn Bhd Vacancies Human Resources Executive
Premier Plus Property Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Human Resources Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data to maintain and update payroll information
- Accurate and timely submission of monthly statutory payments (EPF, SOCSO, EIS & PCB)
- Prepare and submit payroll and other HR related monthly/yearly reports timely including ad-hoc reports in between as needed – plant, regional, sector and group
- Updating and maintaining employee personnel files
- Carry out recruitment activities promptly and matched with job profiling as closely as possible to management requirements by effective coordination of specifications with recruitment sources and/or applicants.
- Prepare job advertisement, screen, review and shortlist candidate profile, arrange interview and liaise with hiring manager.
- Ensure recruitment progress and preparation of recruitment reporting and update.
- Prepare pre-employment related documentation and ensure everything in order and compliance with company’s procedure – background check, pre-employment medical check-up, offer letter and other related onboarding documentations.
- Responsible for on-boarding, confirmation, change of employment condition and resignation – Employment, Job description (JD), Induction, probation evaluation, re-designation, promotion, resignation acceptance, exit interview and other related support.
- Administer and coordinate various in-house and external learning and development programs/trainings.
- Mandarin & English proficiency is highly preferred;
- Graduated from Diploma / Degree and above in any field;
- • 3-years of working experience in Human Resource (HR) or Admin would be added advantage;
- Confortable working with tight datelines;
- Possess negotiation and influencing skills;
- Cold calling and speed must be your strongest weapon;
- Excellent written, communication and persuasion abilities
- Able to work independently
- Able work with dynamic team members within a fast moving environment;
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.