WECHAIN FINTECH SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Admin Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Support Global HRBP on HR matters such as recruitment, events planning, staff welfare and benefits arrangements.
- Assist in procurement/delivery for IT/Telecommunication supplies
- Maintenance of HR software and communication tools.
- Attend to visitors, candidates, incoming calls, mailing, courier
- Manage and maintain office stationery, pantry, other office purchases and inventory record.
- Tabulate employee's work hours for payroll administration
- Liaise with vendors/supplier for maintenance service and tenancy issues etc.
- Maintain proper filing, scanning, sorting of documentations
- Coordinate for travel, air ticket booking and accommodations arrangement when needed
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Business studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Familiar with government grants and application process
- Highly detail-oriented with a critical degree of accuracy
- At least 3-4 years of experience as Administration, Secretarial, Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant role
- Minimally 1 year exposure in supporting HR function such as Recruitment and Payroll
- Lucrative Bonus Package + Incentive + Shift Allowance
- Up to 16 days Annual Leave
- Festive Gifts
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transport Benefits
- Employee Growth Funding
- Medical insurance coverage
- Regular Employee Bonding Events
- Attractive Annual Variable Bonus AND Bi-Annual Performance Incentives
- Energetic, Fun and Fast-paced environment
- Like-minded people with passion and interest in Blockchain / Fintech Business
- Several career development and growth plans for both vertical and horizontal depth
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.