Sin Sin Construction Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR & Administrative Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Full spectrum of HR function and administrative support:
1. Recruitment - To handle the full cycle of recruitment process: Preparing, Sourcing, Screening, Selecting, Hiring and On boarding.
2. Payroll & Attendance – To monitor & update the attendance including all kind of leave applications, handle payroll processing & claims, salary pay-outs and statutory payments (ie: EPF, Socso, EIS, PCB etc with all compliance of statutory requirements)
3. Training – Identify & prepare employees for advancement by conducted formal education training or informally through mentor-ship, motivation and coaching.
4. Business Administration – Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure the efficiency & effectiveness of performance. Scope management included:
a. Organize any event as necessary
b. Apply & renew all kind of licensing, Insurance, Road Tax
c. Manage & maintaining general office equipment, stationery etc.
d. Maintain all necessary records & well manage in filing system
e. Handle all correspondence letters & Internal memo as required
f. Handle ISO standard requirements on Hr related matters
g. Liaise with relevant authorities as necessary
h. Any other task may have assigned by direct superior or management
5. Development – Advice in planning & implementing the company’s policies included disciplinary issues in accordance to Malaysia Laws & Regulations. As well as package designing in order to attract & retrain talent to the company. Hence build up a motivated workforce and leads to better business results.
1. Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
2. Diploma or Professional Certificate
3. Trustworthy in handling private & confidential, sensitivity matters
4. High integrity with positive attitude & mind-set. Able to work
5. Awareness in updating latest Malaysia’s Laws & Regulations and
knowledge of HR practices
6. Experiences in similar field & Iflexi payroll system (Preferable)
7. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
The company was incoporated on 4th September 1980 with its principal business activities specialising in Building and Civil Engineering Construction works. We has over the past thirty five years completed various construction works. Amongst the major projects completed were high rise apartments, factories, shop houses and residential houses within Johor Bahru and elsewhere.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.