Kerry Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Admin Assistant (12 Months Contract) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
This role will be supporting and managing services to internal customer through effective administration of systems and procedures. He / She will have to ensure the day-to-day administration of the site and to maintain good employee relationship with all level of staff.
- Administer Tenancy agreement
- Administer and coordinate Company Sports & Recreation activities
- Administer company gifts
- To assist in administrating Contract Manufacturing Workers
- Coordinate with agent and foreign workers on accommodation and transportation
- Administer Company Licenses and Certificates for Government Legal
- Administer employees disciplinary cases
- Issue Show Cause Letter
- Issue Disciplinary Action Letter
- Prepare Employee Disciplinary Record
- Administer Employee Grievances
- Assist in managing and administrating Employment-related legal matters
Quality and Environmental Management System
- Administer Department's QMS
- Administer Department's EMS
- Administer SEDEX audit
- Responsible to report all problems with related to food safety management system and is required to follow up with all activities related to FSMS (e.g: HACCP, audits
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources or associated course
- Minimum 3 years’ HR work experience in the manufacturing industry
- Good communication skills (spoken and written) in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications: Excel, Words and Powerpoint
- Good planning and organizing skills
Kerry has been present in Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA) region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. Kerry employs nearly 4,000 talented people across the region and, being a truly global company, our employees have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the global Kerry footprint.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.