HEMIZU Vacancies HR Payroll Executive
HEMIZU is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HR Payroll Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data to maintain and update payroll information
- Accurate and timely submission of monthly statutory payments (EPF, SOCSO, EIS & PCB)
- Prepare and submit payroll and other HR related monthly/yearly reports timely including ad-hoc reports in between as needed.
- Updating and maintaining employee personnel files
- Carry out recruitment activities promptly and matched with job profiling as closely as possible to management requirements by effective coordination of specifications with recruitment sources and/or applicants.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Excellent written, communication and persuasion abilities
- Able to work independently
- Able work with dynamic team members within a fast moving environment;
- Preferably candidate who familiar with SQL payroll system.
- To achieve health, longevity, young and happiness life through water technology - HEMIZU.
- Improve general health level of 5 million people by Hemizu in the year of 2025.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.