V.S. Industry Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Fresh Graduate Officer (Business & Management Studies) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Generate quotations to claim customers.
• Liaise with customer and finance team on invoicing transactions.
• Track tooling parameter and engineering change order to update the latest cost.
• Compile, analyse and summarize product BOM cost.
• Liaise with customers and commercial related issue- cost buyoff, payment, tooling and NRE cost, product cost.
• Upload the finalised product BOM cost for financing transactions in system.
• To design appropriate reporting and monitoring mechanism that clear highlight cost saving achieved by category / supplier.
• Responsible to source and negotiate from both local and oversea vendor.
• Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specification required for the project
• Plan weekly production schedule based on customer latest forecast provided from master planner.
• Ensure better utilisation of production capacity into highest productivity throughout proper planning.
• Coordinate with related department to ensure material kitting and supply, physical facilities, shipping to make sure delivery of product.
• Attend production meeting and share the latest information with team member to take necessary action.
• Check material status and reply if there are any changes in order request by customer.
• Need to prepare report if there is any shortage or surplus stock due to forecast changes.
• Prepare aging report for monthly closing inventory.
• Ensure sufficient material to support for production use but also not to over purchase.
• Generate RON, email to inform supplier & follow up on the disposition of these reject.
• Conduct cycle count activities from time to time to ensure physical inventory tally with system stock.
• Check and monitor PO outstanding status and do cancellation when necessary.
• Maintain and update ERP system transaction process to ensure inventory are tally with physical.
• Perform Inventory Reconciliation.
• Monitor and maintain system outstanding to ensure month end system freeze.
• Perform ad-hoc duty assign by superior management from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree holder, Preferable in Business Studies or Supply Chain or any related field
- Has a strong desire to learn and ability to maintain high standards work ethics and team spirit.
- Preferable candidate that able to speak mandarin as need to liase with Mandarin speaking customers.
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview within the next 14 days.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.