Robin Village Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Factory Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Manager, Factory Operations is responsible to manage the overall factory and and to ensure that its operation runs smoothly. The responsibilities include but not limited to the following: -
1. Overall control of ready-mixed concrete batching and precast production.
2. Oversee the planning of production and delivery schedule.
3. Planning and arrangement of staff, manpower, material and machinery.
4. Selection of material, supplier and sub-contractor with approval from MD.
5. Control of production cost, quality and occupational health and safety
6. Solve any major complaints/ issues from customer.
7. Assign work and responsibility to supervisor, workers and sub-contractors.
8. Maintenance and housekeeping of Factory Building including machine & equipment, dormitory, production site, storage site if any.
9. Plan and manage the optimal use of production space taking also into consideration Authorities’ requirements, fire issues and safety.
10. Co-ordination on Planning, Quality Assurance, Delivery, Material Procurement, Mould, sub-contractor etc to ensure smooth production.
11. Ensure quality control is carried out at all stages of production and delivery.
12. Ensure compliance with all safety regulations.
13. Ensure concrete wastage to max of 2% and minimal remedial work.
14. Ensure optimal output per site to achieve plant and/or Company targets.
15. Manage and control fleet of logistic vehicles under delivery section
16. Manage workers /sub-contractors.
17. Operation of automation plant to optimal capacity.
18. Manage and provide solutions to operational problems to improve and better manage schedule.
19. Attend site meetings or liaison with client to adhere to schedule and quality.
20. Any other tasks which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
1. Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering
2. Preferably with at least 10 years working experience in precast production work
3. Excellent technical and production management
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Ability to troubleshoot production issues.
1. Productivity - Responsible for accomplishment of project goals, smooth execution in production and delivery.
2. Quality - Ensure compliance with all safety and as per customer requirements.
3. Costing - Control production cost. Provide forecast of materials to be procured, eliminate wastage and ensure availability.
4. Customer Service - Solve complaints and issues, provide solutions to delayed schedule.
Robin Village Sdn Bhd was established in 2012, and a fully owned subsidiary of Robin Village Development , a leading precast company in Singapore. Robin Village Sdn Bhd is also part of the Tiong Seng Group, who is listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
Robin Village Sdn Bhd specializes in the design and manufacturing of precast concrete, serving both the building / construction industries in the South East Asia Region.
Our manufacturing facility located in Senai, Johor is fully now equipped to spearhead the concrete product manufacturing, and catering to multitude of construction projects undertaken now in Singapore.
We are looking to hire motivated individuals to join our team in our expansion efforts.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.