MM COSMETIC SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Factory Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for production operations and manufacturing. Manage people, production planning and execution, standard operating procedures, and equipment and machinery.
- Achieve operational targets, including business unit output and KPIs, operational cost, quality, safety, hygiene & sanitation standards, team well-being, plant and equipment maintenance, and manpower planning to deliver the required production output and related company goals. You will resolve production issues and delays effectively and pragmatically to avoid delays.
- Your key deliverables will be higher production of cosmetic products, and achievement of process efficiency metrics and unit cost targets.
- Coordinate production activities with other business functions including Quality Assurance, R&D, Engineering, Projects, Procurement, Supply Chain of raw materials, Inventory & Distribution, Finance and HR to ensure coherence and good team work to deliver results.
- Deliver data-driven operations and ensure data across operations is relevant and up-to-date to reflect performance across processes. Communicate results and process quality clearly in reports and real-time dashboards. Define & refine measurable and impactful metrics across all operational aspects.
- Use all levels of data to analyze and improve operations, take decisions, and communicate at CEO / board levels.
- Co-lead process and setup improvement initiatives at pilot facilities with engineering and project teams and inform new project developments to achieve superior performance.
- Be the go-to expert and communicator on all production-related matters: quantitative and qualitative data; team, process, biology, technology, products, inventory.
- Ensure all staff are trained equipped and comply with company policies, procedures, and safety protocols.
- Lead the process on certification & meeting standards (HACCP, GMP, HALAL, etc.).
- Complete additional assignments, including performing any task assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualification and Requirements :
- You should have an interest in sustainable cosmetic, food systems & innovation.
- At least 10 years relevant experience, of which at least 5 years in leading role managing production teams in manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or other discipline with excellent results.
- You should have a track record of reaching and exceeding operational performance targets, achieve efficiencies, create safe and stable operations, manage budgets and costs and develop high-performance teams.
- You should have managed multiple interdisciplinary teams successfully in previous roles and delivered demonstrated results.
- Candidates must be strong and confident communicators both for technical discussions as well as team leadership.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a MUST; fluent Bahasa Malaysia is also required, Mandarin is a plus, but not required.
- While you are technically and analytically strong, you have the 'people-sense' and care about the wellbeing of all our workers and team members.
- You're a well-rounded operations leader, you bring:
- Strong attention to detail and high work standards;
- ability to organize people, products, and plans efficiently;
- pro-active and independent thinking and problem-solving competence;
- Emphasis on data- and evidence-based communication and decision-making
- strong bias for action and continuous improvement;
- Strong IT and computer skills preferred;
- Experience with continuous improvement and operational excellence frameworks is a plus.
PENBUATAN MALAYSIA MIDA认证
INDUSTRY MALAYSIA SIRIM认证
我们致力于打造马来西亚清真美妆的世界级创新供应链企业，一家集爆品研发，优质产品供应，APP输出及互联网技术运营开发的顶尖服务商。拥有3000多种成熟加工配方，已通过Halal & GMP认证。
Established in 2004, MM Cosmetic SDN BHD is a cosmetic manufacturing factory. Our factory located in Desa Cemerlang, Johor, Malaysia.The factory covers an area of 2,000 square meters. It is a modern cosmetic research and development, modern manufacturing, IT technical services, OEM / ODM brand processing and explosive product research and development.
We are committed to create a world-class innovative supply chain company for Malaysian halal beauty, popular in cosmetic R & D, high-quality product supply, APP output and Internet Technology operation and development.With over 3,000 mature processing formulas, it has passed Halal & GMP certification.
Now it has first-class production equipment, and the workshop operates in strict accordance with ISO certification standards, which has greatly improved our product quality, production safety, and production efficiency.
"Quality create the future" is our purpose. Welcome customers at home and abroad to establish trade relations, cooperation and exchanges with MM, and develop together.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.