Knauf Insulation Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Continuous Improvement Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Industrial or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): LEAN, Six Sigma Tools / 8D, Kaizen - Continuous Improvement, Solving Problems Skill
- Clear and demonstrable record of personal development in the workplace.
- Substantial experience (4 years minimum) of continuous process plant operation, with a tangible reference to process improvement made during that period.
- Supervisory management experience or clear demonstration of supervisory potential.
- Leadership and communication style which is motivating and engaging to individuals and teams.
- Experience of engaging process personnel in process improvement – Workshops, Improvement Groups etc.
- Evidence of a substantial toolbox of improvement skills, preferably aligned to Six Sigma techniques.
- A demonstrable passion for Continuous Improvement.
Provide Improvement leadership and resource on site, working with the Management Team and Process Leaders, together with the Manufacturing and Engineering Teams, in order to achieve focussed improvements in specified process areas, ensuring a sustainable, measurable outcome which is Vision influencing. In addition to facilitating improvement activity with the teams, all interventions will provide legacy education ensuring the team skills are enhanced in terms of improvement skills as well as process skills.
1. Improvement Leadership
Provide and share expert (Continuous) Improvement knowledge and technical skills so that the Management Team can identify, business objective linked, improvement opportunities, and from these opportunities define projects to achieve clear goals.
2. Facilitate Improvement Processes
Support business projects through leadership and facilitation, to allow Process Leaders and Shift Leaders to become self-sufficient in terms of leading improvement initiatives.
3. Workshop Interventions
Provide the business with the skills to complete Kaizen Events, planning and facilitating events as necessary to support improvement initiatives.
4. Improvement Innovation
Ensure that the site has access to all sources of best practice, internal and external to the Knauf business, so that we gain and sustain a competitive advantage.
5. Six Sigma Support
Provide support to personnel in completing Six Sigma Training and provide assistance and understanding in the application of tools and techniques
6. CI Process Delivery
Work with the Continuous Improvement Manager, KINE GMW to ensure our CI process remains rigorous and capable of sustaining Continuous Improvement in the future.
- Ensuring the use of improvement techniques in the correct manner, and building an embedded culture of such use, whilst ensuring demanding business objectives are not compromised.
- Engaging colleagues with considerable process experience and expertise, and channelling that knowledge in seeking improvement, whilst establishing and growing a data driven improvement process.
- Use tools and techniques to achieve results whilst at the same time ensuring colleagues involved in the improvement process gain confidence to use the tools themselves.
- Use the dramatic effect of facilitated Improvement Workshops whilst ensuring the business recognises the true nature of continuous improvement in their day-to-day activities.
- Working with all aspects of process management to maintain a positive relationship with KI Group resources, ensuring a positive impact from “best practice” initiatives. Achievement of this may involve influencing on-site and/or centrally based personnel.
All the foregoing responsibilities and duties are to be carried out embracing the Knauf values; Menschlichkeit, Partnership, Commitment and Entrepreneurship.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.