Country View Resources Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clerk Of Work position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Monitor and supervise architectural and structural works at construction site and ensure proper co-ordination with other trades.
- Supervise daily work of the contractors/nominated subcontractors and subcontractors to ensure completion of works as schedules and in accordance with the specification and drawings.
- Conduct periodic checks on works and liaise frequently with contractors/nominated subcontractors, subcontractors, and consultants to ensure construction works achieve high standard of quality and workmanships.
- Record and monitor all matters pertaining to construction activities and progress of work.
- Ensure delivery of materials are as specified and on time.
- Liaise with M&E Clerk Of Work on site matters.
- To record daily site diary and prepare weekly site report.
- Assist to analyze claims documents submitted by the contractor.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in supervision and coordination of construction activities.
- Familiarity with QLASSIC/CONQUAS.
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.