Chevron Malaysia Limited is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Card Sales Representative position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Chevron Malaysia Limited is accepting online applications for the position of Card Sales Representative located in Johor Bahru, Malaysia through June 28, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Expands potential market for StarCard and acquires new fleet card accounts in order to increase retail fuels customer base through direct solicitation
- Prepares credit applications and financial analysis for new customers
- Visits fleet card customers regularly to maintain and build relationships with customers
- Ensures services to customers are superior and complaints are attended to promptly
- Develops & executes business plan objectives
- Monitors & analyzes customer performance & provides solutions to meet sales & collection target
- Responsible for receivable and billing reconciliation management and ensures timely collections
- Works closely with Credit team to ensure that account credit performance and fiscal metrics are kept within targets
- Explores customers’ needs to provide the best product and fleet management services
- Collaborates with other business units i.e. Customer Service Centre, Card Operation, Retail Operation & Finance to ensure seamless service to customers
- Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as and when may be assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma holder preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or other related courses
- Preferably with 3 years of experience in the sales field
- Willing to do extensive field work within Malaysia
- Must possess a valid driver's license and own transportation
- Able to communicate fluently in Bahasa Malaysia and English
To learn more and to submit application, visit https://careers.chevron.com/ no later than 28 June 2021.
By submitting an application/uploading your resume or CV, you acknowledge and agree that you are providing personal information about you to Chevron, it subsidiaries and affiliates, to consider whether you are an appropriate candidate for a position and that such information may be shared with Chevron affiliates, subsidiaries, or vendors and may be transferred to locations outside the country of collection.
All information supplied will be treated as strictly confidential for the purpose of selection and recruitment. Only short-listed candidates will be notified, for candidates not selected, we would like to thank you in advance for your interest in a Chevron career.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.