Bahru Stainless Sdn Bhd Vacancies Business Intelligence Analyst
Bahru Stainless Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Business Intelligence Analyst position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Junior Business Intelligence Analyst for our team in the APAC region here in Johor. In this role you will be working with commercial data to provide strategic insights to the Stainless Steel business in this area.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment where you will be exposed to an international team, projects covering stainless operations and markets, product marketing, wide commercial network and APAC area macroeconomics, then our Bahru Stainless team may be the place for you.
This role will be based in our plant at Tanjung Langsat in Pasir Gudang and will report to the Deputy Commercial Director in his role as Business Intelligence and Market development responsible.
- Build strong relationships with our Sales Team, APAC region subsidiaries to serve their market intelligence needs and understand the business challenges and opportunities in the APAC area.
- Gather information across the complex range of stainless steel products, operations, business sectors and subsectors, competitors, general stainless markets and macroeconomic environment.
- Manage end-to-end data projects; gather information from various sources, analyse data, interpret patterns and trends of the stainless markets, identify areas of sales and margin improvement and make actionable business recommendations based on underlying analysis.
- Work closely with the Business Developing department and the Commercial Management to gather insights to further aid decision making
- Develop presentations for executives that include data on market performance, competitor research, and general business trends.
- Have a bachelor degree in engineering or another relevant analytical field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, international experience is a plus.
- Analytical mind and business acumen with ability to work with large amounts of data to discover patterns and trends and to form conclusions based on findings.
- Independent thinking and knowledge of analytics tools required. Proficient in Microsoft office/G Suite. Knowledge in Qlik Sense is a plus.
- Ability to showcase the data visually in presentations so as to get the message across easily
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Quick learner and proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- High integrity and work ethic
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Have strong communication skills in English both in written and verbal communication to work with departments and personnel across the APAC region and our HQ in Europe. Mandarin or Spanish is a plus.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.