EIK Engineering Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Factory Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards with least amount of overhead and raw material costs.
- Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the Company in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation (i.e. lean manufacturing/six sigma).
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data.
- Managing the NCR process (involving inter-departments), rectification action plans and forward remedial procedures/process improvements to reduce NCRs.
- Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards and compliance with ISO procedures.
- Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.).
- Achieve annual productivity targets and other operational targets through the implementation of lean manufacturing processes.
- Ensure products are built to customer specifications & quality requirements.
- Manage monthly production plan to achieve on-time shipments commitments and revenue forecasts.
- Work closely with plant and quality assurance personnel to review product quality consistency while monitoring yield rates and wastage to determine trends and areas of improvement.
- Analyse workforce requirements and achieves optimum employee levels to meet annual budgetary plan.
- Achieve Safety targets and maintain continuous improvement processes.
- Ensure all plant machinery and equipment are well maintained and in good working order.
- Manage inter-department at working relationships to ensure smooth operations.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field with set up willingness an improvement of work quality and work flow with efficiency.
- Have knowledge in heavy machinery inductry is an added advantage.
- The ability to lead, manage and prioritize multiple initiative / projects with excellent project planning and execution skills.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Manufacturing/ Production Operations or equivalent.
- An advantage if candidate is a creative, aggresive in leading change and improvement.
We are specializing in the design, fabrication and manufacturing of Heavy Equipment, Attachments and Component parts used in machinery for heavy applications in the Oil and Gas, Construction, Mining, Dredging, Plantation, MRT and other Industries.
Our designed products are recognized and sold internationally with market presence exceeding 50 countries.
In line with our expansion, we invite applicants who is energetic and ambitious to join and grow with us in the following positions.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.