Kelly Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for [WorkFromHome] RM4800 Interpreter (MAN/CAN/ARABIC/TAGALOG) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
For Malaysian only
- Period of Employment : 12 months Contract / Yearly renewal employment agreement
- Minimum 40 hours per week and 5 days a week. / PERMENANT NIGHT SHIFT (*Work Day and Work Time schedule will be based on the time zone of country served. (US)
- Salary : RM 4800.00 / RM 30.00 per hour
- Phone / Internet Allowance: Per Receipt/ Max RM100 monthly *Headset and Digital Writing Pad provided
- Benefits: EPF, SOCSO, Annual Leave (12 days), MC 14 days, Hospitalization Leave (60 days), Medical Coverage and Insurance
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM
- Proficient in one or more of the following target languages:
- English - Mandarin (RM30/hr)
- English - Cantonese (RM30/hr)
- Enlgish - Arabic (RM30/hr)
- English - Tagalog (RM22/hr)
The Interpreter is responsible for handling telephone or video calls on demand and renders meaning of conversations in the consecutive mode of interpretation between speakers of Mandarin and English. She/he processes information quickly and concisely, recognizes sensitive cultural differences, and is professional and courteous at all times. The Interpreter will use appropriate industry terminology and understands common industry procedures and practices. The calls may involve simple or complex, non-technical or technical subjects in Healthcare, Government, Insurance, Finance, Utilities, Travel and Hospitality, 911 emergency services, Law Enforcement, Courts, and General Business.
- Renders correct concepts and meanings between target languages (Mandarin/Cantonese/Arabic/Tagalog) and English following complexity, clarity, tone, and style from one language into another, upholding the correct rules for grammar and syntax in both languages
- Provides strict renditions of the messages including every detail of the conversation, and is prepared for challenging calls at any time
- Employs good customer service and communication skills, clear enunciation, pronunciation, pleasant and professional voice, as well as polite forms of expressions
- Follows instructions of clients, manages the flow of the call and avoid taking over the call, as well as avoids interaction with the limited English speaker person without the client's permission
- Understands interpreting protocol and terminology in the various fields of the clients
- Remains calm during calls in the event that one of the primary speakers is incoherent or upset, especially in emergency situations
- Remains punctual and available during scheduled work hours
- Ensures access to the Internet for work related electronic communication
- Native Fluency in target languages (Mandarin/Cantonese/Arabic/Tagalog) and English
- Able to read and write in target languages (Mandarin/Cantonese/Arabic/Tagalog) and English
- Advanced skills in the cultural dynamics (cultural implication and idiomatic expression) of both target languages (Mandarin/Cantonese/Arabic/Tagalog) and English
- Excellent listening, retention and note taking skills to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Thorough knowledge of medical and other industry terminology; on-going study of glossaries and training materials including scripts provided by our clients
- Ability to concentrate, stay detached from the conversation, and remain neutral and objective at all times
- Ability to follow client's instructions closely
- Ability to explain certain cultural concepts to avoid miscommunication with the permission or at request of the client
- Completion of High school education
- Education in languages/translation/interpretation and/or healthcare-related fields preferred
- A verifiable certificate from an approved medical interpreter certification provider desired
- The hiring process will include written and audio language assessments
- Must be able to see computer screen
- Constantly operates computer keyboard and mouse
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position during majority of scheduled shift
We offer you an exclusive range of recruitment services to recruit executives and professionals within your organisation. We understand your needs for inspired, motivated and passionate employees. For that we strive to fulfil your dreams with our absolute integrity and superior service levels. With our extensive experience, we are your answer for exceptional talent and competencies to adapt and thrive across multiple industries.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu, Labuan, Putrajaya.