Koon Seng Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To manage and operate waste water treatment plant.
- To monitor waste water treatment plant final discharge water meet DOE standard requirement.
- To liaise with DOE for licensing and compliance issue.
- Work closely with DOE for all the new requirement update.
- Record all findings for reference and reporting purposes.
- Prepare monthly performance monitoring report as DOE required.
- Conduct inspection for all the waste water treatment plant and equipment.
- Prepare maintenance report and ensure that all the equipment maintained in good order.
- Perform purchase order for daily consumption chemical to ensure smooth operation.
- Maintain stock record of chemical and other materials for water treatment.
- Provide training to WWTP operator.
- Any other duties which may assigned by superior
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical/Environmental Engineering / Chemical/ Environmental Science / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experiences
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience preferably in a waste water treatment plant manufacturing environment.
- Competent person for CePSWaM Certificate (Certified Environmental Professional in Scheduled Waste Management) or CePIETSO(PCP) Certificate (Certified Environmental Professional in Industrial Effluent Treatment System (Physical Chemical Process) will be added advantage
- High motivated and able to work independently.
- Good written and oral in Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.