Cape EMS Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1) Plan, organize, supervise, and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety and distribution of equipment and supplies and maintenance of inventory.
2) Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees assign workloads to warehouse workers.
3) Receive, unpack, pack, load, issue, store and deliver materials, textbooks, supplies or equipment; complete packing slips for shipments as assigned.
4) Route, schedule, pack and prepare orders for delivery; load vehicles; schedule and oversee deliveries and pick-ups.
5) Supervise the processing of requisitions and requests to invoice for reimbursements of warehouse codes; complete requisitions for needed materials to assure adequate stock levels.
6) Prepare and maintain a variety of records and logs and prepare reports as required; maintain inventory of items in the warehouse; file records as required; supervise the assembly of inventory printouts and catalogs as required.
7) Monitor automated warehousing system; operate a computer to enter data, correct errors and control key screens as required.
8) Operate and demonstrate use of specialized warehouse equipment as necessary; assure proper and routine maintenance and servicing of warehouse vehicles and equipment.
9) Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
10) Assist management in establishing warehouse standards and procedures; advise of budget-related needs; assist in the bid process for various supplies as required.
1) Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree / Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree.
2) At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3) Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
4) Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
5) Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
6) Able to operate forklift and reach truck will be an added advantage.
7) A good working knowledge of health and safety and security requirements.
8) Willing to work overtimes on weekend or public holiday.
9) Have valid license Class D or Class E with GDL would be advantageous.
We Are One of the Malaysia Based Contract Manufacturer (CM) Specialize In The EMS SMT Manufacturing And Box Built Assembly Of Electronical Products In The Field Of Wireless Communication.
We were established in 2010
Group Established 1996
Paid Up Capital RM 20 Million
Factory Area 150,000 Sq Ft
Quality System ISO9001 & 14001 ISO13485:2003
Total Staff Strength: 300
To support its business expansion, we invite dynamic, committed, self-motivated and qualified candidates to join our team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.