Schenker Logistics (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Supervisor, Warehouse Operations position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through excellence in dispatching, identifying, receiving, and ensuring quality of products
- Responsible for planning and delivering effective and efficient operations of assigned department
- Meet or exceed all customer's KPIs and internal quality objectives. Conduct regular monitor of the KPIs and quality objectives and report performance to the manager
- Actively and continuously participate in quality improvements and Implement new methods and processes review.
- Define staff needs and allocate workload for them
- Prepare, Pick, pack, schedule, and route orders for delivery
- Communicate position expectations and train the employees
- Ensure departments work areas are properly maintained to facilitate work ergonomics. Responsible for good housekeeping standards of the work areas.
- Any other adhoc task that assigned by the department superior.
- Possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in MS Office applications with knowledge and hands-on experience in SAP system. Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Supervisory experience with good track record.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Ability to motivate staff towards continuous improvement.
Schenker of Malaysia established in 1979 has emerged into a one-stop- logistics provider offering total integrated logistics services to local, regional and global customers. With more than 2,200 employees, presence in 16 strategic locations throughout Malaysia and 25 logistics facilities, Schenker truly is a major player in the Malaysian logistics industry.
DB Schenker supports industry and trade in the global exchange of goods: in land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Roughly 76,000 employees at some 2,000 locations around the globe generated revenues totaling 15.128 billion euros in 2016.
From the railroad and Gottfried Schenker to the global, leading logistics provider we are today, the success story of Schenker logistics experts dates back to the 19th century. DB AG laid the foundation for a world-renowned combination of logistics leaders — Stinnes AG and Schenker — in 2002, giving both Deutsche Bahn and Schenker a rich history. As we reflect on our past, we look forward to continue to blaze ahead into the future as an innovator in the logistics industry.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.