CONFIDENTIAL is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sales Coordinator position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
You will play an important role in
- Focus on the co-ordination functions for local and Export Division customers.
- Generate sales order from confirmed orders, Delivery Order and Invoices upon delivery of goods, credit or debit notes and complaints or reject forms.
- Maintain proper filing of all Sales and Marketing related documents.
- Plan delivery schedules based on Export Division customer‘s requirement.
- Prepare Process Request and Final Quotation Worksheet documents.
- Insert PO number & quantity on Certificate of Conformance, material certificates and specification and other documents required by customers for First Article package submission.
- Maintain customers’ keep track demand forecast and inventory hub records if any.
- Maintain and updates on daily delivery order lists for all customers in Navision system, take place by 4th quarter of year.
- Update daily the inventory transactions from import and export hub.
- Provide support and assistance in all areas of contract administration and cross training internally with your sales support colleagues when require.
- Response to customer about the chargeable tooling.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Head of Department from Sales.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U in any field.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): 1. Authorize key in selling prices into the system 2. Add on the urgent job from customers, 3. Knowledge in Navision
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Remark : Internal training will provided.
Our company is a MNC manufacturing company established in year 1997, located at Kulai, Johor.
We are a converter of High Performance Materials, offering precision die cut components and precision converting solutions.
Our group have manufacturing facilities in Malaysia, Singapore, China and Thailand to serve different market segment include medical, electronics, telecommunications, aerospace and automotive markets.
We pride ourselves on our ability to discern our customer’s needs, provide world-class solutions and support our clients with post-purchase customer services.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.