Hapag-Lloyd Business Services (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Specialist Sales Execution (Based in Johor) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Your Working Location:
Johor, Taman Molek
Main Objectives of this position:
To support the initiatives in meeting or exceeding the volume / revenue / contribution budgets and targets as defined by the Region through data analysis and presentation, and consciously establishes a culture that encourages customer focus, individual development, efficiency, collaboration, and creates an environment for process improvements.
Functions & Duties:
- Analyze and manage the regional and areas’ sales performance, using the available tools / reports and derives / provides recommendations for improvement measures
- Budget and forecast volume planning
- Package preparation of areas and regional performance management calls.
- Preparation of presentations for meetings and areas‘ performance review
- Data preparation and analysis on all Regional Sales ‘initiatives and projects, management’s calls / meetings and performance monitoring.
- Preparation of all internal reporting and customer letters.
- Implement and update Regional tariff for changes in local charges, ensuring compliance to legal requirement.
- Handling of filings relating to Shanghai Shipping Exchange and Federal Maritime Commission.
- Named account handling and audit.
- Review & coordination of equipment imbalance situation and status in Asia
- Point of entry for Qlikview system.
- Distribution of Key Account Program scorecards.
- Maintenance of contract template
- Bunker monitoring on long term contracts.
In order to be successful in this position, the qualities that we seek from the individual are:
- Good communications skills
- Assertive personality with a target-oriented, analytical approach
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Maintain a positive problem solving attitude while under pressure
- Receptive and able to grasp new ideas and motivation for self-development
- Ability to originate and develop ideas, size up problems, evaluate facts and take action
Job Qualification & Requirements:
- University degree in Business Administration, Logistics Management or Equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in the maritime/shipping industry.
237 modern ships, 11.9 million TEU (Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit) transported per year, around 12,800 motivated employees in 399 offices in 128 countries. Hapag-Lloyd is a leading global liner shipping company and a powerful partner for you.
Hapag-Lloyd offers a fleet with a total capacity of 1.7 Million TEU, as well as a container stock of approximately 2.6 million TEU including one of the world’s largest and most modern reefer container fleets. A total of 118 liner services worldwide ensure fast and reliable connections between more than 600 ports on all the continents.
Hapag-Lloyd belongs to the leading ocean carriers for the trades Transatlantic, Middle East, Latin America and Intra-America.
Hapag-Lloyd has set industry-wide benchmarks for reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection. Other important topics for Hapag-Lloyd are compliance and sustainability.
In order to further strengthen our successful team in Malaysia we invite applications for the following position of Specialist Sales Execution.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.