Compact Metal Industries Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Shipping Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Preferable candidate with Logistic/Shipping experience.
- Candidate who familiar with import and export materials declaration process, basic knowledge for all LMW application such as GPB, K9 and scraps is added an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or equivalent in related field.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Possess own transport / D licence for mobility to Custom Department.
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team environment.
- To do daily arrangement with Warehouse Department (Receiving & Finished Goods) for raw material unloading and loading of finished goods.
- Administration & filling of import and export licence, custom declaration and custom tax exemptions and sale tax exemptions.
- To fully handle all procedures or documentation pertaining to shipments including liaising with production, warehouse, forwarders and any related department.
- To provide & submit LMW monthly reports timely and accurately.
- To ensure that Company’s manufacturing activities will be in accordance to LMW Rules & Regulations.
- To liaise with related authorities department of any latest requirement – LMW licence and any related matters.
- To liaise up with forwarder for shipment booking & container delivery.
- To update superior for shipment schedule.
- Any other matter as assigned by the management.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.