Pacific Oleochemicals Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SHIPPING EXECUTIVE 物流部执行员 position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree of any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin
- Computer literate and well verse in Microsoft Word, Excel and Pivot Table.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in letter of credit, Incoterm and various payment terms is required for this position.
- Attention to details, meticulous and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Well organized, independent and able to meet tight deadlines and possess an analytical mind-set.
- Able to work under pressure in a demanding and face-paced environment.
- Responsible for all matters related to shipping functions.
- Liaise well with internal departments, carriers/ freight forwarders to ensure smooth operation for import and export shipments.
- Handle and negotiate freight rates / forwarding cost with related parties.
- Review all incoming letter of credit including LC drafts for compliance
- Review all PO, shipping instructions received from customer to ensure compliance relating to shipping and documentation
- Set up customer database to record customer requirements relating to shipping & documentation requirements.
- To renew MITI Costing 3 months before its expiry date.
- Liaise with Custom Malaysia and MITI department for any new / changes in regulations.
- Evaluate supplier performance.
- Monitor and ensure documentation teams meet the stipulated documents lead time
- Continuously strive to provide value added service to both internal & external customer.
- Support ad hoc and any other duties as assigned in the department by Shipping Manager.
- Able to communicate in mandarin would be an advantage as to deal with mandarin speaking customers.
Pacific Oleochemicals Sdn Bhd is a sub-business unit of the Lam Soon Group of Companies. We produce vegetable-oil based oleochemicals and are involved in the manufacturing and marketing of fatty acids and refined glycerine. Our proudcts are used in a wide range of applications in various segments and we serve customers globally. We are looking for dynamic, achievement-oriented and qualified candidate to join us as :
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.