Pearl Discovery Development Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Manager/Manager, Finance position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for cash flow management and cash flow projections
- Monitor collections efficiency within target set and track all collections are remitted within the stipulated due date
- Responsible for timely preparation of monthly management account, accounting, and audit schedules
- Oversee financial reporting and provide financial analyses to support business decision-making
- Ensure the smooth and effective management of the accounting activities which include reviewing and streamlining the current processes to achieve efficiency and effectiveness
- Management and leadership of Finance Team
- Assist in providing strategy, developing policies and procedures to improve financial and operational processes
- Ensure full set of accounts is properly maintained
- Ensure year-end audit process
- Assist in tax matters ensuring all tax filings are done on time and providing tax advice when required
- Liaise with creditors, suppliers, company secretary, and any other third party, as required
- Work closely with various department heads from human resource, project, sales, and marketing
- To undertake ad-hoc assignments from time to time
- Degree in Accountancy / Professional qualification in Accounting (ACCA) or equivalent Chartered Accountant, or it's equivalent
- 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Preferably with experience in property development, construction, or related industry
- Preferably with experience in external audit
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good enterprise spirit and acumen
- Highly motivated and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of accounting and familiar with Financial Reporting Standards
- IT savvy in Microsoft Words and Excel
- Independent, meticulous, and good team player
- Outgoing personality with an inquisitive mind
Pacific Star Development Limited is engaged in real estate investment management and development. The Company has acquired both extensive regional network as well as a solid background in development management, counting among its past investments the mixed-use project, Pavilion, in Kuala Lumpur. The Company is developing Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside which is a freehold waterfront mixed-use development comprising over 660 luxury apartments.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.