SMC Food21 (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Safety & Health Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
2. To develop and ensure that all SHE policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
3. Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to SHE and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
4. Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
5. Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
6. Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, risk assessments and self-safety working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
7. Establish a full programme of documented SHE inspections, audits and checks.
8. Establish a structured programme of SHE training throughout the Company and liaise with external SHE consultants in the provision of training programmes and services.
9. Ensure full and accurate SHE training records are maintained.
10. Manage and devise the agenda for, chair and formulate & distribute minutes for the SHE Committee meetings.
11. Ensure that all agreed action points are completed within deadlines. Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant SHE & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
12. Provide regular reports to the Management Team on relevant SHE activities.
1. Certificate in Safety and Health
2. Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
3. Able to work independently.
4. Candidate with good working attitude and eager to learn new thing will be prioritized.
5. Able to work in fast paced environment and perform under pressure.
6. Good Communication skills with leadership qualities.
7. Must be willing to work in PTP, Johor.
Candidates with the above qualifications & qualities are welcomed to submit your application via online.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.